Why Work at ITS?
We are insurance and technology experts who love to collaborate and solve challenging problems for our clients. We believe in setting everyone up to succeed both professionally and personally. We take pride in our work and hold ourselves to a high standard. We foster a supportive environment with a great work-life balance. We encourage learning and challenge ourselves to improve everything we touch. Our employees rank our people, process, and flexibility as their top reasons to work for ITS.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re always ready to have a conversation with qualified insurance technology professionals. We’re looking for consultants with experience in:
- Personal, commercial, and specialty P&C lines;
- Policy, billing, claims, reinsurance, reporting, and data; and
- Leading insurance software packages such as Guidewire, Insurity, Duck Creek, Majesco, or Sapiens
We are currently hiring for the following roles:
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Developer / Configuration Specialist
- Data Analyst
What Our Employees Say About ITS
ITS believes in setting up every individual to succeed. The lines of communication are always open across the entire company and people are always willing to help.
BA & QA Analyst
The confidence and trust that our leaders have in me to be able to get my job done without micro-managing is probably the biggest positive factor I have experienced. It’s the happiest I have been working for any company. My best friend is a dentist and he asks me every year to train him so he can have my job.
Why would I recommend ITS? First, it’s challenging and rewarding work. Secondly, ITS has some of the best and brightest people that I’ve worked with. Lastly, flexibility—whether it’s time away or working remotely, ITS finds a way to work with their employees.
Project Manager & Business Analyst
This is a very supportive environment. Everybody wants to help each other out and everybody wants to do the right thing. This is huge.
Business Analyst & Test Automation Specialist
We offer a full range of benefits for our employees, including:
- Focus on well-being and work/life balance
- Remote work (with occasional onsite client work for certain roles)
- Subsidized health insurance
- Long-term disability
- 3 weeks of paid time off (accrued) + 9 1/2 holidays per year
We also offer the following optional, employee-funded benefits:
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- HSA (with employer contribution)
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
At ITS, we’re always on the lookout for qualified industry professionals to join our team of experienced consulting leaders. If you believe you’d be a good fit or would like to learn more about becoming a part of the ITS team, please complete our application and we’ll be sure to get in touch.